Estate Manager ~ Northern France
Seeking a highly experienced estate/property manager for an exceptional property located in the north of France.
It is essential that applicants speak fluent French and English and have a good working knowledge and experience of French business/employment administration. Excellent salary package and accommodation offered with this role.
Further information available on application.
Cook/Manager ~ Salon de Provence ON HOLD
Our client is seeking an experienced Cook/Manager who can efficiently oversee the day-to day running operations of the home and cook for a small number of guests. The property is located close to Salon de Provence and the Principal is in residence approximately 4 months each year, usually outside of the high season months. This is a semi-formal household maintaining very high standards. Applicants should have good organisational and interpersonal skills and be an excellent cook. They should enjoy maintaining and developing household manuals and checklists that will support a well-organized home. The position requires a high energy individual with an excellent work ethic who takes pride in their work.
• Supervise housekeeping staff
• Work with other staff and services to maintain household and property standards
• Cooking family-style meals for up to six people
• Be comfortable assisting the Principal in the kitchen
• Supervise caterers and service team
• Manage food provisioning with an emphasis on seasonal and local products
• Manage wine cellar
• Manage household inventories
• Oversee household security and ensure that protocols are maintained by staff
• Occasional driving
• Minimum 5 years previous experience working in a semi-formal or formal residence in a similar role
• Fluent in both French and English
• Excellent communication skills
• Energetic problem solving with the ability to take the initiative
• Polished and professional, a quiet presence in the household
Valid driver’s license
CDI contract - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday when Principal is not in residence with flexibility on working hours/overtime dependent on the Principal’s visits and schedule. Applicants must already live in the area or be able to easily relocate
Salary: €3.5k net pr month
Start date: TBD
Please note: Applicants for positions based in France MUST have a current working visa/carte de sejour or be the holder of an EU passport.